Hot Stone Massage
Hot stone massage is a speciality treatment which can work much deeper than a traditional massage. This wonderfully calming treatment uses smooth heated basalt stones (volcanic stones known for their heat retaining qualities) as part of the massage; both as an extension of the therapist’s hands and by placing stones on specific points on the body to improve the flow of energy in the body.
The benefits of hot stone massage can include;
- Encourages deep relaxation/decreases stress levels/anxiety, aids sleep problems
- Warms the muscles making them more pliable allowing for deeper and more effective bodywork
- Improves circulation, increases body metabolism and stimulates the lymphatic system
- Increases range and ease of movement in joints
- Increases blood supply to damaged/painful areas
- Decreases pain by producing an anaesthetic effect
1 hour – £35, 1 1/2 hours – £50, 2 hours £60
We are happy to combine 2-3 different therapies into one session to create a unique ‘Specially for you’ treatment, please contact us for more information.
Please note that your consultation time is in addition to your treatment time, new clients please allow an extra 30 minutes for your consultation.
’Complementary Therapy should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult your GP or a health professional for medical attention and advice.’